1. Soak noodles in warm water for 1 hour prior to cooking to soften the noodles
2. Drain water then place noodles in boiling water - 1 min
3. After 1 min, make sure noodles are soft and place in large bowl
4. Soak bean sprouts in boiling water for 15 seconds then place in bowl with noodles
5. Heat sauce pan to medium-high heat
6. Add 1 pouch of CurrySimple's Gourmet Yellow Curry Sauce, 1 1/2 cups half & half, bite-sized pieces of chicken, and ginger in heated pan.
7. While chicken is cooking in sauce, squeeze 1/2 lime on top of noodles and sprouts in bowl
8. When chicken has thoroughly cooked (about 5 minutes), pour yellow curry sauce and chicken on top of noodles
9. Garnish with chopped scallions and romaine lettuce.
Tip: To increase the level of spice, just add crushed red pepper.